"You can always feel when product/market fit isn't happening. The customers aren't quite getting value out of the product, word of mouth isn't spreading, usage isn't growing that fast, press reviews are kind of "blah", the sales cycle takes too long, and lots of deals never close."
- Marc Andreessen
You may be asking...
- Why aren't more customers wanting my product?
- Who are my target customers?
- What features do my customers want?
- How can I prove to investors that I have Product/Market Fit?
These are questions UserEngine can help you solve with a tested and proven framework.
How it Works?
1. Add UserEngine's custom In-app survey to your website to capture user's feedback, once they "know" the product.
2. Collect the data over 4 months
3. I'll analyze the results and deliver a report to you (see details below)
4. We'll go over the results together
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Who's making this?
Hi, I'm Noah and I'm the founder of UserEngine. I worked on my past startup CoffeePass for two years. We continually ran into problems trying to understand what our customers wanted and reach product/market fit. I wanted to create UserEngine to help startups solve those issues. I am a software developer and I love building creative solutions to help others.
What is this proven framework?
What does the results report include?
- Where you stack up with Product/Market Fit
- Your improvement over time
- Who your target customers are
- What's important to your customers
- Insights into possible features to build
- and more...!
How do I install the UserEngine Widget?
I'll help you. Its just 2 lines of code to add to your index.html and one trigger.
Can I customize the widget?
Yeah! You can change the avatar image, name, and header color.
When is the survey shown to users?
You decide! Ideally, you want to show it once the user has been using your product for a little while. Then you just have to make a call in the code to show the widget. It wouldn't show up on your marketing site.
Where is the widget shown?
The widget pops up on the bottom, right side of the webpage. If you want it to show up somewhere else, we can do that!
What kind of business is this best for?
UserEngine is best for SAAS businesses where your customers are using your product online. This is where the widget can be shown to them directly through your web-app. Also, It's best if your businesses already has some users.
You have more questions?
Shoot me an email: email@example.com
Type out a quote